Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kumiko's third piece "Haiku on My Travels"

Author's note
My 3rd piece is Haiku on my travel in Middle East countries. I wrote Haiku about UAE, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Israel with each picture. The Haiku describes each picture, so please look at the picture at the same time reading the Haiku.
It was first time for me to write Haiku in English but it was fun because there are no rules.
Thank you Mark for giving me feedback and chance to write Haiku.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11lkcQky7ppBLZJbl4cAVkPq_QIYldykmfyAUPHWBFfw/edit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could not upload photo of UAE, Egypt and Jordan on Google drive. So I upload them here. Sorry for inconvenient.

UAE
Egypt
Jordan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment