Thursday, November 15, 2012

Masaaki's third piece

author note:
this is my third piece about me in elementary school. i was in the period of rebeliousness.
i easily got angry at my mom because of a tiny thing.


As every child has the period of rebelliousness, I was not an exception.


It came in elementary school.

In my first period of rebelliousness, I easily lost my temper.
Now, I can say that I, in elementary school, did not make sense.
I will never forget those silly days.


My dad owns a small company and my mom also works there.
Dad's company is next to my grandparents' house and my house is next to my grandfather's house.
So there are dad's company, grandparents' house, and my house in a row.

Because both my parents work at dad's company, I took the house key to school.
Always I went back home, opened its door with the key, and went for playing with my friends.
I was a so hasty boy, so I forgot to take my house key to school.
But it was okay because my mom was at her office and always I could asked her for the house key.
Even if mom was not at her office, I could stay at my grandparents' house.
But I needed the house key when I promised my friends to play after school.

This is a story, which happened many times in elementary school, when I did not take my house key to school.

Probably that was before summer.
As usual, I slept over.
Mom woke me up once, twice, three times...
I woke up at 7:30.
I had to go in 15 minutes.
I swallowed breakfast, changed my clothes, and


So I couldnt get my house key and had to stay at my grandmother's house which is next to my house.
When I couldnt get my house key, had to stay at my grandmother's house, and couldnt play with my friends, I got really angry.
I always got mad at my mom who came back from her work and was tired.
I said to my mom, "Why were not you at office!? I couldnt play with my friends because of you!"

When I think back, I always feel sorry for her and also I feel that it is so hard to raise a child because of the period of rebelliousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment