Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Saya's Second Piece "TSUNAGU: Who Do You Want to Meet Again?"

I wrote a book review for the second piece. This book is written by my favorite author. I had been recommended her other books by my mother and had borrowed many books by her, and she lent this book to me, too. When she lent it, she said “I’m sure this book will be trigger for you to recall a person.”
As she said, it reminded me of my grandmother. I cried when I finished the book. As I wrote in the review, I want to meet my grandma, because I really loved her.

But I have no idea whether someone will come to see me after my death. Even though I have many friends, family, and many people around me, I’m not sure they will want to see me again. So I want to live to be the one whom someone hope to see again. I don’t think I must have many people who think so, but I hope only one person thinks so. Then, I imagine, I will probably be able to say “my life was so happy” when I die.

I saw the movie yesterday, and I wrote a reaction to the movie in my blog, too.

While I was writing the piece,Mariko and Mark gave me some advices. Mariko gave me suggestion to add some explanation about the story, and Mark said that I could add my personal answer for the question (who I want to meet). So thank you Mariko and Mark!


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XPkoK4DuMgnH9eUOazg4YXRrsOQQv1StWR-UQ9Qy_3Y/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment