Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanks from Kathleen in response to your comments

Hi everyone, Kathleen had technical difficulty posting a comment, so I am posting this here on her behalf. Mark ------- Dear YOU Students, Thank you all for your thoughtful and very kind remarks. I tried to send you a response but I'm afraid it didn't work. However, I've been thinking about the things you wrote. It's amazing to me that you're so interested in writing in general and in writing particularly about yourselves in the world. It's never easy, but from my point of view there's nothing more important because writing reminds us of what is human in ourselves, what is human in everyone. Thank you making me feel so welcome in your class. I hope you'll be able to continue writing - in whatever way you like - your entire lives. Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment