Monday, November 12, 2012

Saya's Third Piece

Author's Note:
This is my third piece.
This is a translation of a lyric which I wrote once.

I like to make songs with the guitar or the piano. I often make songs in Japanese, so this lyric is one of such things. I made this originally with my acoustic guitar.
Actually it has a melody, but without it, the lyric seems simply the poetry. I was a little embarrassing about it, so I put the melody truck here (this is just a kind of my hobby...):



This is what I made on computer, so there's no voice, though...
(I don't know how to use "Vocaloid")

In this lyric, I focused at a Pierrot and tear.
I think Pierrot is sad because they must not cry, even though they are so sad.
It is one of the theme I often think about, because I've liked circus and a story about circus since I was a small child. The story was told from my mother, and Pierrot was drawn as a really sad character in it, because he must not cry but there were so many sad things. I cannot forget the story.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19nEwmJi7rjBWJ63ulxVDHUkvxOCa791k6ZxiIitHPkQ/edit


During the process I write it, I was given some advices from Mark and my friend, Yuki. They gave me some meaningful comments, and by them I changed some words. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment