Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ryoko's 2nd Piece "Twin" (poem)

Ryoko’s Second Piece, “Twin” (Poem)


Author’s note:

Have you ever teased twins saying “Clone!!” or “Copy!!”?
I am twin. I was born 7 minutes before my twin sister was born. We went to the same elementary school, junior high, high school and now we are in the same university. We like same anime or manga. We like same types of music. What we are interested in is same.
But everything is not completely same. There must be some differences even though they may be really tiny.
We are twin, but I have my own identity and so does my sister. Those tiny differences make us different from each other.
We, twins, are different from each other. So, every person is so much different from others. They have their own identities or personalities. We should respect them.
Thanks to Jun, Nozomi,and Mark, I developed this piece including this author’s note.





----------------------------------------------





“Twin”


Almost same faces

small mouths, sleepy-looking eyes.....

Almost same interest

anime, Shinsengumi, Business.....

Almost same dislikes

vegetables, studying, playing sports.....

Tiny differences make big differences

No comments:

Post a Comment