Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Risa's third piece

Author's note:
My third piece is poem.
For this piece, I wrote 4 poems about each season in ICU.
ICU campus is a great campus surrounded by nature, and because of that,  the atomosphere that campus has are different in each season, and we can really enjoy the different atomosphere every day.
In each poem, I included sentences about Bakayama and Mckeleen Street from ICU. I think that these two places in ICU is the place with the most changes in each season.
On the background, I put pictures of each season in ICU with some editing, and I hope you can enjoy that as well as my poem.

I would like to thank Moro for giving me some advice to improve my piece.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=1w9UFtUs4JVOlVmcE5OdoVjWNoCsq028il4TwcmshpruYpFSGFW7YnE4a8vBL

No comments:

Post a Comment