Monday, November 5, 2012

Mariko's second piece

Author's Note: It is a mysterious poem.

Every day I watched dream while I was slept. In this poem, I express a dream. Therefore, this poem is very mysterious. I do not understand this poem actually. So, if you read this poem, you do not think about this poem deeply. Please imagine freely. I think that all creation such as novels, dramas, poems and something like that do not have one interpretation. So, if you have an interpretation to this poem, this interpretation is right for you.

Thank you for Yumi, Saya and Mark!!

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1-y6M-bK4VDi9GzY87g1TPe0PthbxfSY7u82X9J3M1eM

1 comment:

  1. I love the window of green...and, to me, the poem conveys very, very well how much she misses him as she orders the memory of "He" at the bar...

    ReplyDelete