Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A few horror poems for Halloween

http://www.underworldtales.com/poetry.htm

As I lay back in my coffin,
All too soon to be forgotten,
Should I cough or should I rise,
Go get a doctor, please!
As I'm buried deep in the dirt,
While family watches, sad and hurt,
Should I scream or should I wake,
Go get a shovel please!
As I rest below the ground
While life above is still profound,
Should I wail or should I moan,
Go get a priest, please!
As I sleep in deep repose
While worms crawl in and out my nose
Should I stink or should I bubble
Go get some perfume, please!
As I decay into bone
While in the dark, so all alone,
Should I turn or should I phone
Go get a scientist, please!
As I crumble into dust
While my casket turns to rust
Should I fade or should I vanish,
Go get some flowers, please!
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment