Monday, October 17, 2011

"The Strongest Earthquake..." by Aze




By Aze (Link)
Author’s note;
Through my experience, I communicated with many people and met some immoral people. In case of emergency, people may often tend to be self-centered. However, I want to be kind and in cooperation with other people in any case of emergency. Through my piece, I want you to “re-experience” my experience on 3.11. To read, and to feel, please. What can we do to the people? Are there no possibilities for us to become immoral people like them??

2 comments:

  1. Aze,

    The detailed descriptions like 'What should I do?" really emphasized the reality of the earthquake and I felt scared through reading it too. Great descriptive writing.

    Parents; after having this experience it all reminded us that our parents or families mean so much to us, and I thought that you stated that importance once again clearly, in this piece of writing. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Uka.

    Now, I think, I must not forget this experience and the feeling to my family.

    ReplyDelete