Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kyogi Karuta by Soichiro

"Kyogi Karuta" by Soichiro (Link)

Author's Note:
This is a hand book published for people who do not know about  kyogi karuta. kyogi karuta has two aspects. One is Japanese traditional culture, the other is very exciting sports.  I have played kyogi karuta since I was junior high school student. I started it because my friend played. I practiced kyogi karuta hard at high school, and took part in nation-wide karuta tournament three times. Thanks for kyogi karuta, I made many friends and get precious experience.  However, kyogi karuta is miner sports. So, there are few people who know about kyogi karuta. I want many people to know what ikogi karuta is and how interesting it is. This hand book offers basic information on what is Kyogi karuta.

No comments:

Post a Comment