Monday, November 7, 2011

"A little tale in the night" by Kaori Yamamoto

"A little tale in the night" Link here

Author's Note:
This is a little long story to call "a little tale". It takes 11 pages and I suppose it is long to read, although it is not enough to discuss WHO I AM...which is the theme of this tale.
(If you cannot see all of the pages, wait for a while or select all. It will gradually appear.)
There's no answer about this question, as students of this class gave comments to my blog. I am interested in what you think after you read this tale.

I do not write too much here about the contents of this article, so I will write only one more thing. Name, that is important to us I think. As an author, I tried to give my characters best names as I could. I hope you like your names, which you were given from the other person and which you gave you.

Special thanks: Yu K, Mark
They helped me a lot in opinion and grammer. Thank you very much!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see it published!
    A lot work, 11 pages.
    The flow of the story kind of reminds me of the way your mind wanders when you're thinking of something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaori,

    This piece takes the reader into a mysterious world of dreams that culminate in a reality that sends a very valuable message!

    I hope many readers will open the door and see where it goes.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete