Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"A story of Tumbl(e)r" by Genta

"A story of Tumbl(e)r"

Author's note:
My 2nd piece is a short story inspired from the web application, Tumblr.
The word "Share" and "Reblog" are the actual function of Tumblr.
And the proverb is my cherished words. I didn't write the meaning in the story and I won't here.
Why don't you research the meaning if you're interested in it.
I also get happy if you start Tumblr. Please tell me if you tumbling!!

As usual, I can't tell anything about the story.
But I want to live so as to review my life with pleasure in the end like Genta in the story.

1 comment:

  1. Share and Reblog.

    I like this story because it reminds me of how I strongly depend on my own learning blog to remember things about my own life.

    If I don't share and reblog, my existence may be reduced...We tumble, therefore we am? There is a theme for discussion.

    ReplyDelete