Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Poem for "The house shone by the Sun" by Kaori

"Poem for "The house shone by the Sun"" Link here

Author's Note:
This is a poem for my favorite music. WIll you please read and see this with the music as BGM; I put a link on Youtube on the first page of this article.

The house shone by the Sun, in Japanese 陽のあたる家, was produced by Taro HAKASE, who is a famous violinist. Unfortunately I have not watched, but this music was once a theme of a TV program.

In this poem, I tasked me two rules. However, I will not write here to ask you as a quiz...the answer will be shown when you click comment. Enjoy reading!

Special Thanks: Yu K (, Yohei O. who is not in this class)
Yu again helped me to publish this article. Without his cooperation, I would not be able to include the original music in this! Thank you so much!!
Yohei is who made me and this music met. Thank you to introduce this music to me.

2 comments:

  1. Here are the answers of my rules:

    1. Rhyming in each end of the sentence
    2. Word count. For example, in the first slide, the 1st line has a word. The next is 2 words, and....

    Did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly produced, Kaori! And intricately designed!

    Because there were so many postings and published pieces in that final week, it took me a few days to get around to writing a comment, but I want to express my admiration for designing this creative combination of poetry, music and images.

    Wow. The music, images, and lines of poetry fit together in a melodious unison.

    ReplyDelete