Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Stand up 2 Your ways" by Genta

"Stand up 2 Your ways"

Author's note:
My 3rd piece is a short poetic story. It is based on my memory in 2007, but I failed to describe it  as the reality because of the lack of my ability.
I found it difficult to describe the things in detail through writing this.

In this story, I quoted the verse of the songs as follows
"After dark" by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENARATION
"A knife in the water" by ART-SCHOOL
"Rose flower" by Quruli
I wanted to inweave the lyrics in the dialogue at heart.
Actually I didn't try to do because I thought that making them independent would express the feeling more.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating.

    You wrote:

    “In a morning of winter, I dropped tears
    And understood we would be alone forever
    You were always flickering faintly in the light
    You were always dead in water in the shadow”

    I read a new verse with drinking Kirin Lemon
    It tasted like a knife in the water
    Tearing me apart
    If I could, I wanted to fall into decay

    I read and wonder thoughts I have never wondered before.

    ReplyDelete