Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Tranquil Garden" by Genta

"Tranquil Garden"

Author's note:
My 1st piece is the set of 3 poems. These are written with my unconscious, so I don't know the meaning of them. Simply I wrote as I wanted to.
But I like these poems because I think I succeeded a play on words and make the atmosphere of the words unique.

Hisashi gave me comments that point out the influence of the songs I love. I didn't notice it and was surprised that I was unconsciously influenced by my favorite things. The fact helps me to know who I am.
Thanks, Hisashi!

2 comments:

  1. What a strange journey I had reading your work. Most strange. It leaves me clueless. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great expression from the depths of your subconscious. The poems give me an interesting stream of images and feelings. Like Kan, I don't know what they are, but at the end, I feel strangely peaceful.

    Fascinating, the power of words is.

    ReplyDelete